It is staffed by experienced UK educators and specialists in school improvement and is a subsidiary of EdisonLearning Inc a global provider of educational services in the US, Middle East and China.
EdisonLearning works with educational partners, clients, charities and commercial organisations in these areas:
- School improvement services through its Partner School Programme and Collaborative Academies Trust
- Skills-focused curriculum innovation
- Tools and approaches to foster and improve the quality of school leadership and of learning and teaching
- Educational advice for Academy and Free School sponsors
- Specialist educational support for local authorities
EdisonLearning is a research based organisation that develops effective, sustainable and innovative approaches to school improvement worldwide.
It offers educational models that are practical, holistic and coherent and designed to meet the challenges faced by schools seeking to provide stimulating education in order to prepare students for adult life in the 21st Century.
EdisonLearning's highly experienced team includes prominent figures in the British educational scene who have made significant practical contributions to education as Headteachers, Researchers, Educational Strategists, and Senior Advisers.