To make the most of the opportunities, link with EdisonLearning, one of the few consultancies on both DfE frameworks. We can deliver project management and education support ensuring your academy opens on-time and within budget.
We have not only set up new Academies and Free Schools in England, but also across the world, including the Charter school programme in the USA. We will ensure that your vision becomes a reality.
The experienced EdisonLearning consultants work alongside sponsors and leaders to:
- Develop your ethos and vision
- Establish a foundation of a strong curriculum and organisation to match your needs
- Ensure high quality staff are appointed to deliver your vision and support the TUPE process
- Market your academy within the local and wider community to make it the school of first choice
- Ensure all legal and financial requirements are robust
- Ensure all policies and procedures meet current legislation
EdisonLearning has created The Collaborative Academies Trust as a new 'not for profit' Academy sponsor with the aim to establish a network of outstanding schools with similar values, aspirations and a commitment to succeed for all students. Click here to visit their website.
Whether you are a converting academy, looking for a sponsor, seeking an education partner or project management support we can guide you every step of the way. Our experienced team have collectively worked on over 80 primary, secondary and special academy and free school projects in varying contexts across the UK. They have transformed the educational experience of thousands of children across the country through the provision of high quality, skills based, future focussed, personalised education.
To find out how EdisonLearning can help meet your specific requirements, please contact us on 01376 562953 to arrange a meeting (without obligation) with one of our Academy/Free School specialist advisers.