Linking with a highly experienced and credible group of specialists, who have not only set up new Free Schools and Academies in England, but new schools and colleges across the world, including the Charter school programme in the USA, will ensure that your vision becomes a reality. Whether you are a group of parents, a community group or experienced teachers in either mainstream or special education, we will be able to support you on your journey - every step of the way.
Our experienced EdisonLearning consultants will work alongside you to ensure you get the school you want, not an ‘off the shelf’ model. We will do this by:
- Providing ongoing support and project management to get the school doors open on time and to budget
- Refining your ethos and vision into a credible curriculum and school organisation model
- Identifying the learning spaces which will inform your decisions about premises
- Supporting you to establish Trust and Governance arrangements that ensure leadership of an 'outstanding' school
- Identifying the financial resources to deliver your vision and ensure financial viability
- Marketing your Free School to the local and wider community to make it the school of first choice
- Ensuring all legal and financial requirements are met
- Ensuring all policies and procedures meet current legislation
If you have had your application approved you may be looking for a Sponsor, Project Management and/or Education Advice. Our experienced team have collectively worked on over 100 primary, secondary and special schools including academy and free school projects in varying contexts across the UK. They have transformed the educational experience of thousands of children around the country through the provision of high quality, skills based, future focussed, personalised education.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a Sponsor, EdisonLearning has created The Collaborative Academies Trust as a new 'not for profit' Academy Sponsor with the aim of establishing a network of 'outstanding' schools with similar values, aspirations and a commitment to succeed for all students.
To find out how EdisonLearning can help meet your specific requirements, please email us us or call 01376 562953 to arrange a consultation with one of our team of Educational Advisers.